Technology is constantly changing and selecting the right solution can seem overwhelming at times.
The last thing you want to do is invest in a solution that doesn’t meet the needs of your growing business.
We provide comprehensive strategic planning services to help ensure the technology decisions you make will address your unique business requirements.
Our services include:
Business Strategy Review
- Conduct workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to understand your unique business goals.
- Our detailed assessments focus on reviewing your existing technologies to understand what is working well and what needs improvement to achieve your objectives.
Industry Trends Evaluation
- Includes a workshop to review various vendor solutions to consider as a part of go-forward strategy.
Business Case Development
- Documents the current state of your IT systems and outlines our recommendations for a future-state solution to include cost/benefit analysis.
Business & IT Strategy Alignment
- The culmination of the above effort into an executive presentation.
Ready To Get Started?
Once a go-forward strategy has been agreed upon, our Project consulting resources can then be engaged to execute the envisioned solution
Deploy the right solution(s) for your business. Whether it’s a migration to cloud services, application upgrade/migrations, and or network solutions; our team has the experience to get the job done successfully.
- Includes preliminary requirements gathering and scoping
- Statement-of-work signoff
- Project team members are identified
- Project scope, schedule and deliverables are confirmed
- Solution architecting is performed to create a logical design
- Deployment planning is performed
- Necessary hardware, software or cloud services are acquired
- Includes the build out of the designed solution
- Pilot and production acceptance testing
- Detailed documentation is produced including an operational support plan
Project Close Out
- Review of deployed solution to include lessons learned and client sign-off
Need Something Less Structured?
Even if you don’t need a new technology deployed, we can provide hourly onsite and remote support for most any technology problem that your company might experience.
Do you have an IT project that you need to get started? Please contact us to schedule a meeting to learn how Tech Rooster can help your company get your next project successfully implemented.
Our operational support services can be delivered hourly via our
Ala-carte model or as a fixed-cost managed service.
Our ala-carte model is designed to address the needs of clients that want a responsive and reliable IT support resource available to them as circumstances dictate, but aren’t looking for ongoing systems management. Ala-carte services are provided on an hourly basis or pay-per-incident pricing model.
Managed Services Model
Our managed IT services model offers a range of services at a predictable flat-fee each month. The only time the cost of service adjusts is when you add or remove equipment from our service or as you open additional support requests.
Proactive & Reactive
- Proactive & Reactive Support of hardware, software and services.
- Systems Monitoring to track the availability and contact-us performance of your systems.
System Administration and Maintenence
- Systems Administration and maintenance performed in the least impactful and appropriate manner.
- System Updates providing monthly patching of operating systems, applications, networking equipment and anti-virus solutions as appropriate.
Management & Service
- Incident Management and Service Requests via our service desk support team for all systems and/or end-user problems or issues.